2008年4月28日星期一

My first own digital scrapbook design

I start doing digital scrapbook couple of weeks ago, papers and elements was downloaded from web. While designs the scrapbook, I was thinking how could I make my own papers and elements, I wanted to make them on my own, I want to explore it…definitely

Last week finally I have created my very first own digital scrapbook using my own created paper and elements. It was pretty simple, and all you need is time.

Step 1:

I took several pictures on Sara’s shirts and toys



Step 2:

Using photoshop to extract individual object you want, result was shown below:



Step 3:

After elements were created, I designed my digital scrapbook as usual. See below was my result on my first try.



Doing scrapbook is very fun, everything can become your source of paper and element, it could from your wall, sofa, curtain, table, toys, book etc

没有评论: